if you're looking for a deliciously decadent + richly chocolatey treat this fall [let's be honest.... we're all looking for just this thing, right?!].... gather up your ingredients & preheat your oven. these reese's peanut butter cookies are perfectly divine!!
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
4 tablespoons salted butter
1 cup packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
salt [to taste]
1/3 cup white sugar
24-36 unwrapped reese's miniature cups
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. cream peanut butter + salted butter in a stand mixer until smooth. add in brown sugar + mix well.
3. add in eggs, one at a time, then add in vanilla extract.
4. add flour, baking powder + salt [i use pink himalayan salt for a yummy twist!]
5. using clean hands, roll dough into quarter sized balls + coat in sugar. place two inches apart on a silpat lined cookie sheet.
6. bake for seven minutes. remove from oven + gently push unwrapped reese's cup in the middle of each dough ball. bake an additional six minutes.
7. cool on cookie sheet for ten minutes.
8. hide your cookie stash from your family ;)